Thank you for shopping with us .
Please review our policies and procedures and let us know any queries or concerns by contacting us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your order to the email address you provided. We reserve the right to decline any order. All orders are accepted subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Shipping Methods and Times
All orders received by 12pm Monday to Thursday will be processed and shipped the following day.
Parcels should be received within 2 to 3 days of the order being placed, please exclude Weekends and Public Holidays.
All orders received Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be processed and shipped from Monday.
No orders are processed during Public Holidays.
We use DPD Local for all our UK deliveries. In some cases, we will use other couriers where DPD Local do not provide a service at the delivery address. Tracking number will be emailed to you to track your parcels via them.
Tracking your parcel online can be done via DPD Local website https://www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk, please allow some time prior to checking your tracking number on their website.
If a parcel is lost/undelivered please advise us as soon as possible so we can inform our courier of the missing parcel.
Refunds & Reshipments
If you have ordered items from us that you no longer need, want or unhappy with please contact us to arrange your refund and returning the item via email@example.com
We accept non faulty items back from our customers within 30 days of delivery however the items must be in a condition that would be suitable for the item to be resold. The item should not be personalised and be in their original packaging.
Any items that you return due to being faulty will be refunded in full including the delivery charge. The refund will be issued once we have inspected the item/s, you will be notified via email of when you should expect the refund. Customers must allow 14 working days before we refund your order or ship a replacement for the faulty item. We aim to complete all refund processes within 14 working days.
Any orders returned after 30 days are not entitled to any refund.
- We send export orders by courier or freight. We can only give you an estimated delivery date.
- Please be aware that you must be available to receive the goods – if you are not at the address the courier may send the consignment back to us. Unfortunately the cost of returned consignments is two times the cost of dispatching them – which will be passed on to you. So please make every effort to get hold of your parcel to prevent this charge.
- You are responsible for paying all importation costs – import duties and other taxes. It is your responsibility to investigate how much these taxes are prior to ordering from us – they can vary from zero to 100%
We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. Therefore if you share an address with other people please be aware that they may take possession of your goods.
If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there I am afraid that we or the courier cannot accept responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there then please call us immediately. In these cases we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
Where we won’t deliver:
- Couriers will not deliver to Royal Mail PO boxes.
- We will not deliver products containing nitrous oxide to addresses where vulnerable people may be put at risk. This includes schools, colleges, universities, hospitals etc.
- Couriers will not deliver to BFPO addresses.
- If you need to change the delivery address after dispatch the couriers may charge us a re-booking fee – usually it is cheaper to have the goods returned to us here and dispatched again.
- Please make sure we have a valid phone number so you can be contacted should there be any delivery problems.
- If you place your order after 4:45pm and require your goods urgently we may be able to prioritise you – call us.
Acts of God:
We cannot be expected to deliver next day should the consignment be delayed or destroyed by an ‘Act of God’ – so for example extreme weather may cause a delay in your consignment which we can reasonably argue is circumstances beyond our or our couriers control.
We try very hard to get your delivery to you without wasting your time, but we require your help for this to happen. Please give us as much address information you can – and a phone number that both our staff and the courier driver can get you on.